To ensure that we can gather in-person in the safest possible manner, and for the health and safety of our congregants, visitors, clergy and staff, we have developed the following policies.
In person events (Shabbat and Holiday services, SJS, Family Services, classes, programs, etc.)
• All attendees must be fully vaccinated if they are eligible.
• Children under 12 are exempt from vaccine requirement until the vaccine is approved for them. At that time they must be fully vax’d to attend in person.
• Masks must be worn at all times, completely covering nose and mouth, regardless of vaccine status.
• Social distancing will be observed.
• Food will be available only in individually wrapped containers from either a kosher caterer or prepared on site by staff. Congregants, students, staff and visitors are asked not to bring food into the buildings.
• Participants may eat food that is provided, but must do so outside.
• Food may be taken home, limited to one serving per person.
• No food will be served at SJS.
All spaces will be cleaned and sanitized following usage by groups.
Frequent hand washing is recommended.
If you or someone in your household has covid symptoms or may have been exposed to covid, please stay home.
If you or your child are not feeling well, stay home.
These policies are subject to change as the pandemic situation changes.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
Stay well and safe.
October 15, 2021