To ensure that we can gather in-person in the safest possible manner, and for the health and safety of our congregants, visitors, clergy and staff, we have developed the following policies.
In person events (Shabbat and Holiday services, SJS, Family Services, classes, programs, etc.):
• All attendees must be up to date on their shots, including boosters if they are eligible.
• Masks are optional. For those who are wearing them, they should completely cover nose and mouth.
• Social distancing will be observed as much as possible.
• Kiddush lunch following Shabbat morning services will be served in the Social Hall. It will be self serve buffet.
• Limited food will be served at SJS.
All HVAC systems have been updated. Top recommended filters are used, and changed frequently.
All spaces will be cleaned and sanitized following usage by large groups.
Frequent hand washing is recommended.
If you or someone in your household has covid symptoms or may have been exposed to covid, please stay home.
If you or your child are not feeling well, stay home.
These policies are subject to change as the pandemic situation changes.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
Stay well and safe.