The Women’s Network of Am Yisrael has been providing amazing programs via Zoom technology during quarantine and closing of our buildings. Watch the home page for details of upcoming programs. We thank the Women’s Network for all they do to support the Am Yisrael community.
Click here to link to the membership form. Click here to link to the membership form.
Click here to link to the membership form.
Thursday, November 4 - Thursday, June 30, 7:30 pm
Want to join the Women’s Network of Am Yisrael?
It’s easy to do! Dues are $45 for the year. Click here to complete the membership form.
To pay using Zelle:
- Go to your bank’s online website (chase.com, citi.com etc)
- Choose “Send and Receive Payments”.
- Send payment with Zelle. You will send the funds to WNAY by entering the WNAY email address which is email@example.com.
- Enter the value of your annual dues ($45)
- In the notes section, please type in your name and the word “Dues” so we know it’s your dues payment.
Or you can send or mail a $45 check, made payable to Women’s Network of Am Yisrael. Send to:
Am Yisrael, Attn: Jessica Lensch-Falk/Women’s Network
4 Happ Road
Northfield, IL 60093
- Further the sense of community among Am Yisrael members
- Provide service to the synagogue and staff by partnering with other synagogue groups to support, enhance and enrich synagogue life
- Educate its members through involvement with programs on Israel and Judaism and general interest
Supporting the Am Yisrael Community Through:
- Shabbat Schmooze
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Gifts
- Kiddush Lunch Sponsorship
- Mitzvah Projects
- Holiday events such as Bingo-Latke Party, Sangria in the Sukkah, Purim Queen for a Day
- Educational Programs