In-Person Services have returned
Friday evenings, Shabbat mornings and Sunday mornings will all be in-person.
All services are also available via livestream
Please note that as the CDC and IDPH guidelines change, we will modify our own guidelines as well. Check back to this page for updates.
- You must be up to date on your shots to attend in-person services on Shabbat and Sundays at this time. (primary series and boosted when eligible)
- Masks are optional, but encouraged
- Social distance guidelines will not be required, but there is enough space in the sanctuary to spread out if you wish.
- Kosher kiddush lunch will be provided following Shabbat morning services. When food is served buffet style, we suggest you wear a mask while serving yourself at the buffet. Attendees are welcome to enjoy lunch in our Social Hall or outside in our courtyard, weather permitting.
- A light breakfast will follow Sunday morning minyan, served in our Social Hall.
Tuesday, October 4 - Wednesday, October 5, 6:00 pm
Sunday, October 9 - Monday, October 17, 6:00 pm