Tuesday, September 13, 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm
Add to iCal | Add to Google Calendar
The new covid booster has been approved. Dr. Mark Jacobson, and his wife Deanna will be providing a clinic at Am Yisrael.
Here is a link to answer some of your questions. https://www.statnews.com/2022/09/01/your-questions-on-the-new-covid-vaccine-boosters-answered/
The clinic is open to anyone in the community who is eligible.
- Tues. Sept. 13.
- 6:15 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Am Yisrael Social Hall.
- It must be at least two months since your last shot.
- You must have received the original series of shots to get this booster.
- If you have had a covid infection within the last two months, then you may want to discuss the timing of getting the booster with your doctor.
- 18 and older can request Moderna or Pfizer.
- 12 – 17 years of age – Pfizer shot.
- Please wear non cloth mask.
- Advance registration is required. Click here.